This is another recipe I stumbled across on Pinterest, it’s really easy and super yummy. I tried it this weekend as a low fat version and it works just as well.
- Cooking spray (such as Flora Sunflower cooking oil spray)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC
- Place the potato in a spoon (the size of spoon depends on the size of potato)
- Using a sharp knife, cut down the potato leaving the slices connected at the bottom, this should be just up to the spoon
- Spray the potatoes on top with the cooking spray. You may be tempted to spray loads, but don’t; just one squirt per potato should do it
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for 30-45 minutes (based on the size of the potatoes).