The initial intention of this blog was always to be my own personal recipe book and as such the recipes may turn out to be super boring. This is one of those, so feel free to walk away now. But if you just want to know how to make Jacket Potatoes, look no further.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Stab the potato with a fork a few times
- Place the Potato/es in the oven for about 1-1 1/2 hours (depending on the size of the potato).
- The skin should be browned, and when you squeeze the potato it should give a little.
- Careful when you take then out, they get really really hot!